geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: What's the Wiki story?
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 18:48:24 GMT
Why not having something like the maven guys did for m2 plugins at
mojo.codehaus.org ?

I tend to prefer a single location for all plugins rather than having
one two repos, one at Apache
for ASL plugins, and another one.    We could then just redirect the
geronimoplugins.org to
the site at codehaus.  I think it would give the needed transparency, as
I guess all the problems
come from here.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet