geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What's the Wiki story?
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:31:25 GMT
As far as I can see, plugins are part of Geronimo and they should be in the 1.1 documentation
space.
Currently there is just one top level entry in the 1.1 doc which is for the User's Guide,
if you
plan to contribute doc from a user perspective then it should definitively go into the "User's

Guide" as a new entry. Otherwise we should create a second top level entry and start developing
some
content for the Developer's Guide.

The plan is, as I proposed several times in earlier emails, to move all the content from MoinMoin
Confluence. Most of the content in the MoinMoin is outdated or duplicated, the docs that are
still
valid should be moved to a section within the new structure in confluence. Those topics that
don't
fit either the User's or Developer's guide should go into the Geronimo SandBox space which
is
version independent. This space should hold historical data like the logo contest for example.

Hernan