geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: GBeans representing separately persistent data
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 00:20:08 GMT

Why would you want Jobs based GBeans?  This makes no sense to me.  Those
are innately Quartz objects in their own right. IMHO, everything does
not need to be a GBean...especially when working with 3rd party
components.  I am personally against Jobs being GBeans...

I would leave every thing underneath Quartz as "native" Quartz as possible.

Just my .02.

Jeff