geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2006 04:54:27 GMT
Thanks.  I just sent a note to Dims before I noticed he forwarded it on
to the group:

Matt made two comments that reminded me of why it was a bad meeting all

1) People explicitly said that they wanted to be at the meeting and they
were excluded.
2) The cost of a lunch should never be the deciding factor in a meeting.

I take my comments back about the meeting.

>>> Alan

View raw message