geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: 1.1 Release plan
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:57:45 GMT
I originally said I would release a new candidate after 1400 eastern time today.  Truth is
I'm
pretty wiped out and would like to cut a release tomorrow (Saturday).  We'll add some additional

time for JSisson as he is clearly doing something other than working :)

I propose that the next candidate is released on Sunday and allows 72 hours for feedback.
 Is
everyone ok with that ?