geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <drw_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Plugin versioning problems
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 21:16:15 GMT
http://www.javaforge.com/  -  It's another opensource based *forge
hosting site, which seems to be open to anyone to use.  The only reason
I found it, was the Luntbuild project we use for building
(http://www.javaforge.com/proj/summary.do?proj_id=70) started using it
awhile back.  I would rather use the more common sourceforge, even if
its a little slow at times....

-Donald