geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Anschluss - CORBA specs new home
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 06:38:01 GMT
Don't they have to have "incubator" as part of the file names and then
when they exit the incubator they can remove "incubator" from the name.
Sounds like it may create extra work changing Geronimo POMs to point to
the correct files at different stages.  Are the groupIDs changing too?

John

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Projects in the incubator can do releases.  They do have a restriction
> until the IP is cleared, but once that is done they can release using
> the normal release process.
>
> -dain
>
> On Jun 5, 2006, at 6:29 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
>
>> I'm ok with it but would prefer to turn them over after Yoko
>> graduates.  My understanding is that an incubator project can't
>> release anything.  I expect they don't change a whole lot but that
>> would be my only reservation.
>>

>> Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
>>> I think that it's time that we, Yoko, take responsibility for the
>>> CORBA spec jars.  After Geronimo releases v1.1, let's plan on moving
>>> them over to Yoko.
>>> Thoughts?
>>> Regards,