geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: [Build error] - I can not build a freash copy of r411545
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 00:04:42 GMT
Unfortunately we've burned up a lot of real estate in Geronimo.  Windows users are adversely

affected by this.  The only way to address this problem in the short term  Mohammed is to
shorten
your path.

I'll checkout a fresh copy of 1.1 as I've seen other traffic on the list indicating a build
problem.