geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From John Sisson <jrsis...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Frozen Branch 24-hour notice
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 21:40:16 GMT
Just to clarify..

So bug fixes associated with a JIRA can be committed now (except for new
features and cosmetic changes)?

Are you proposing no changes at all should be made after 24 hours (since
it is a freeze you are notifying us of)?  If so, what will the procedure
be if further bugs are found in the release candidate?

Thanks,

John