geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <>
Subject Re: Daily post of IRC log to dev?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 18:01:57 GMT
Sorry about the tardy reply.  I do not think that this is a good idea.
It's just noise and I think that people should give appropriate
summaries as to what was discussed.

Having IRC logs posted to this group is like listening to a recording of
a crowded rook w/ multiple conversations going on at the same time.

Jason Dillon wrote:
> Okay, well so far no one objected... so I am going to look into how we
> can get this setup.
> --jason
> On 5/31/06, Jason Dillon <> wrote:
>> Since Apache tends to prefer mailing lists... but IRC is so convent
>> for effective communication.  Maybe we should have a daily post of the
>> last days IRC log to the dev list.  That was the list can still be
>> used for oversight of stuff that goes on in #geronimo that may have
>> some impact on the project and its health.
>> Just a thought...
>> --jason

View raw message