geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <l...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Daily post of IRC log to dev?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 18:01:57 GMT
Sorry about the tardy reply.  I do not think that this is a good idea.
It's just noise and I think that people should give appropriate
summaries as to what was discussed.

Having IRC logs posted to this group is like listening to a recording of
a crowded rook w/ multiple conversations going on at the same time.

Regards,
Alan