geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Maven Repo Woes - Temporary resolution in place
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 02:35:10 GMT
Not to pass the buck but we in Geronimo are using Maven I think the way it was intended to
be used.
  Certainly there are issues that are becoming apparent.  Aaron put out a good summary of
the
problem that we are experiencing.

I think this is certainly important feedback for the Maven team as well.  If we can improve
our
process then I trust that the Maven team will provide their input.

Matt