geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hernan Cunico <hcun...@gmail.com>
Subject cwiki.apache.org [longish]
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 21:29:13 GMT
Hi All,
I have enabled public signup so now you can register and contribute directly to the documentation.

The list of spaces for Geronimo are listed in geronimo.apache.org/documentation/
There you will find a breakdown into 4 initial sections. The first two focuses on Geronimo

"software" documentation, the third focuses on the project development process and status
(not a
development guide). The last section should hold "everything else", this section will be a
good
place to put the historical and/or still valid data from the old wiki that does not fit in
any of
the other spaces.

1. Apache Geronimo v1.0
        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - User's Guide
        Apache Geronimo v1.0 - Developer's Guide

2. Apache Geronimo v1.1
        Apache Geronimo v1.1 - User's Guide

3. Apache Geronimo Project Management
        Apache Geronimo Development Process
        Apache Geronimo Development Status

4. Apache Geronimo SandBox

Not sure if this organization calls for a vote but is pretty close to what we have been discussing

from the beginning for organizing the documentation.

As I already mentioned, the pointers to these documentation spaces are available from
geronimo.apache.org/documentation/ and hopefully soon at geronimo.apache.org/documentation.html.

Given that we have all the documentation organized in different spaces now I created a new
one to
consolidate all the pointers to the other spaces, cwiki.apache.org/geronimo

Comments welcome!

Cheers!
Hernan