geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject Re: 1.1 Candidate releases available
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 11:45:18 GMT
In addition i have the following errors in the console

13:14:46,546 ERROR [LocalAttributeManager] Error saving attributes
java.io.IOException: EXTREMELY CRITICAL!  Unable to move manageable
attributes working file to proper file name!  Configuration will revert
to defaults unless this is manually corrected!  (could not rename
C:\tmp\geronimo-1.1-20060607\var\config\config.xml.working to
C:\tmp\geronimo-1.1-20060607\var\config\config.xml)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager.save(LocalAttributeManager.java:449)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.configuration.LocalAttributeManager$2.run(LocalAttributeManager.java:618)
        at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
        at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source)

and the plugins portlet does not display hyperlinks, so plugins can not
be installed...

I guess I should raise jiras for these problems.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet