geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo Maven Repo
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 19:53:24 GMT
Aaron,

Do you mean setting up a site than manages syncing all our content to one place?

I have an internal mirror at IBM that does exactly that.  I'm happy to provide the scripts
for that.

Also, I spent some time on the asfinfra channel and the problems we've been having as of late
seem
to be a more general networking problem.  They are looking into it but they have seen problems
other
than our timeouts.

I'd prefer to keep the resources at Apache where possible since the org will probably outlive
us and
that way we are not managing lots of external resources.  I'd be interested to hear what the
options
are though.

Matt