geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <guillaume.no...@worldonline.fr>
Subject [RTC] XBEAN-13 and XBEAN-14
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 12:43:14 GMT
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-13 is a very minor patch to
throw a meaninfull exception instead of an NPE at a later time when the
spring configuration file and the specified location is not found.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XBEAN-14 is a major enhancement of
xbean-spring to support Spring 2.0-m5.
I have created a branch instead of a patch, because of the need to split
the existing xbean-spring module into two parts.
The branch is available at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/geronimo/xbean/branches/spring2/trunk/ and
the revisions links
are availanble in the JIRA.
In addition I added integration tests to ensure that xbean-spring is
fully compatible with all spring versions >= 1.2.4,
which was not the case, despite a modification I made for the latest
xbean release.

Here's my +1 for applying the XBEAN-13 patch and merging the branch to
trunk for XBEAN-14.

Please vote.

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet