geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: TranQL to Geronimo (was: RE: 1.1 Final Items)
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:10:11 GMT
We've talked about it in the past.  There are a number of projects that are already DB focused.

OpenJPA (if there is ever a code commit) will likely displace the TranQL persistence piece.
 The
connectors are still valid and may find a home here.  I think we need to let the dust settle
before
we move it though.

Matt

Zakharov, Vasily M wrote:
> Matt,
>
> By the way, are there any plans to make TranQL an Apache project, or
> even a Geronimo component?
>
> Vasily Zakharov
> Intel Middleware Products Division

>>> geronimo_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT
>>> openejb_version=2.1-SNAPSHOT
>>> tranql_version=1.2-SNAPSHOT
>>> tranql_version=1.3-SNAPSHOT
>>> geronimo_spec_corba_version=1.0-SNAPSHOT
>>> geronimo_spec_j2ee_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT
>>> geronimo_spec_javamail_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT
>>> geronimo_spec_jcache_version=1.1-SNAPSHOT