geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject New JIRA "Version" Created called Verification Required
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 16:08:23 GMT
All,

After moving some of the JIRAs for the third time today there is a recurring pattern of bugs
that
are reported and are so old that we don't know if they are issues anymore.  To separate these
from
the other bugs that can be worked on directly I created a new Version called "Verification

Required".  The intent of this category is to place JIRAs here that need a test case built
to verify
the problem still exists or not.  Seems like this would be a good place to point new comers
as this
would give them a solid thing to work on and get their hands dirty with Geronimo as well.

I'm moving several JIRAs in there today.  If there is strong objection then they can easily
be moved
out and put into some version number.  I'm trying to change some of the way we look at JIRA
because
there are a large number of the open ones that just sit there.

Thoughts?

Matt