geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject 1.1 Drum beat to release
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 14:50:47 GMT
I posted a note a few days ago with my proposed plan for releasing 1.1.  There was only one
response
from Jason so I will take the silence as acceptance of the plan.  Today I will:

* be moving all JIRAs out from 1.1 and moving them to 1.2.
* Cutting a release build for review and will post it to the Geronimo Web Site.
* Continue testing Geronimo on DayTrader

Last night Jencks and I were working an issue that appears to be load related and the handling
of
Transaction contexts.  We are currently assessing if this is critical or not.

In my other testing the memory leak seems to be isolated to the DB2 driver I was using.  The

prepared Statement Cache added in TranQL-Connector 1.2-SNAPSHOT has corrected this problem.

My goal is to make the release candidate available today.  Incorporate the last few bugs and
then
cut and run by Wednesday of next week.

Thanks for your help and we can get moving on 1.2 and 1.1.1.

Matt