geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Gianny Damour <gianny.dam...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Booth at OSCON Portland - IBM logistical and financial support
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 11:13:42 GMT
Hi,

I believe that OSCON is offering free booth space to the ASF. The
registration deadline for the next OSCON in Portland (end of July) is
this Monday, June 5.

IBM is offering the PRC logistical and financial support, e.g. t-shirts
et cetera, for this upcoming event. IBM wants to help as they provide
support offerings for Apache Geronimo and their WebSphere Application
Server Community Edition is based on Geronimo; hence, their interest in
promoting Geronimo at OSCON.

If people are interested to staff the booth, then please respond as soon
as possible as the registration needs to be submitted before Monday. If
we have enough people, then we will register and contact IBM to
determine how they can help.

Thanks,
Gianny