geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Hogstrom <m...@hogstrom.org>
Subject Re: Change to commit model for Apache Geronimo
Date Thu, 01 Jun 2006 14:17:02 GMT
Prasad,

I saw Anita's changes and started reviewing them.  Unfortunately, they required more time
than I had
at the moment and I won't get back to them until this weekend I suspect.

I think that since this is a merge of existing work should not necessarily require review
since it
was existing and we've made the decision to have it merged forward.  The ROUS will probably
need to
comment here.  So long as Jaceck is overseeing the work that was previously committed I'm
ok with
not requiring RTC for this.

Matt

Prasad Kashyap wrote:
> Anita has posted an [RTC] note with the patches to the devlist. She
> had a question which I'm reposting it here for relevancy.
>
> A lot of patches for the m2 migration were reviewed and committed into
> the now dead-1.2 branch (old trunk). This work should now go into the
> new 1.2 trunk. So the same patches are being re-submitted. Should they
> now be subjected to the new RTC guidelines ?
>
> Cheers
> Prasad
>
> On 5/24/06, Bryan Noll <bwnoll@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm one of the 3 Jeff was talking about.  You'll see some JIRA's coming
>> in the next 24 hrs.
>>
>> John Sisson wrote:

>> > In the interests of being open and improving communications in the
>> > Geronimo community, could you please create some JIRAs for the work
>> > you are planning to do.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> >
>> > John

>> Since its