geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: openejb publishing restored (was Re: M2 Issues and Actions - svn:externals workaround)
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:36:31 GMT

On Jun 30, 2006, at 3:27 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

>> It's very good, but it doesn't help with my desire to be able to
>> build g + all the stuff that depends on g that goes into g in one
>> step.  since this isn't possible right now entirely in m2 anyway
>> due to the plugin issues I think I'll have to be satisfied with a
>> script that runs m2 in several places.
>
> Thats gotta be one crazy script... commons-lang, log4j, openejb,
> tranql, specs, commons-cli, commons-lang, commons-collections,
> howl, derby, <way to many more to list>.

You aren't paying attention to what I said.  Only openejb uses g bits
in it, the others can all be built with no g parts present.  So, if I
change something in g, I know I didn't break anything except maybe
openejb.  So, I want to be able to check really easily by having one
build that includes everything that depends on g stuff and gets into
our assembled server.

thanks
david jencks