geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: openejb publishing restored (was Re: M2 Issues and Actions - svn:externals workaround)
Date Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:17:51 GMT

On Jun 30, 2006, at 3:09 PM, David Blevins wrote:

> Ok, Jason and I got it working on gbuild.  Jars are pushed to
> codehaus via webdav *and* I up'ed the frequency to every half
> hour.   So...
>
> Current openejb jars *will* be available with in (0-30 min + build
> time) of any commit to openejb.
>
> Does that seem reasonable to everyone?  David Jencks, do you think
> this is good?

It's very good, but it doesn't help with my desire to be able to
build g + all the stuff that depends on g that goes into g in one
step.  since this isn't possible right now entirely in m2 anyway due
to the plugin issues I think I'll have to be satisfied with a script
that runs m2 in several places.

thanks
david jencks