geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>
Subject Re: M2 Issues and Actions
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 20:46:48 GMT
Using svn:externals is probably the easiest way to the the openejb
sources included for use in a m2 build w/o needing the user to run
`maven -o m:co` or run `svn co ...` directly yo pull the sources for
the build.

I think this is the best short-term solution to the openejb
integration issue.  I would like to stress that we should eventually
try to remove this source-level dependency for out long-term direction.

--jason