geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Anschluss - CORBA specs new home
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 20:54:54 GMT
Changing a released jar in the repository is a bad idea.  There is no
real down side to having some old releases with "incubator" in the
name, and we when the project graduated we would just update the poms
to their new name.

Anyway, as Alan pointed out, it most likely isn't worth the effort to
move the code now.

-dain