geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] m2-plugins deployment plugin: PLEASE VOTE
Date Sun, 25 Jun 2006 16:24:49 GMT

On Jun 25, 2006, at 4:06 AM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

>> Last (and only, depending on how you count) +1 was 4 days ago, any
>> chance 2 more people are willing to review this?
>
> I can't seem to test it out on my laptop with no Geronimo m2 builds
> done before. See
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-1738#action_12417669 for
> more information.

Something is odd, you should be able to build all the modules before
any plugins.  Have you run mvn -N install in geronimo's root directory?

I'd expect this to work:

cd /cygdrive/c/oss/geronimo
mvn -N install
cd modules
mvn clean install
cd ../m2-plugins
mvn clean install

I haven't tried this myself yet with a fresh repo.... will try to
find some time for this.

> Therefore, I can't vote for it. Does it mean I should vote against it
> in such a case?

I think we should investigate the problems further before voting
further.

thanks
david jencks