geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] ?? Review requested on intermediate patches for pluggable JACC
Date Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:51:19 GMT
I have two thoughts:

1) we have an automated tool to track patches and it can track votes
and send out these reports.

2) IMHO, if patchs start taking longer than a few days to get
committed, we as a project are not going to be successful.  I like
the discussions that RTC raise, but we also need to progress
quickly.  Over think will kill this project as fast as no-thinking.

-dain