geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: [openejb-dev] Merge of OpenEJB branch dead_2_2
Date Sun, 18 Jun 2006 23:46:03 GMT
I've discovered that I need a bunch of patched from geronimo's
dead-1.2 branch to make openejb's dead_2_2 version work.  The problem
is these patches need openejb dead_2_2 or we will get compile
errors.  To ease this situation, I have created a private working
directory for myself at
branches/dain/openejb-2.2-merge.  I will try to keep the changes as
simple as possible, svn merge commands mostly.  I'll do my best to
document the svn commands to recreate the changes.