geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <d...@iq80.com>
Subject Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 00:15:33 GMT
I see a lot of whining in this thread an not a lot of coding.  If you
ask me, if Jeff, John or anyone in the projects feels that we need an
alternative to the javaplugins site, all they have to do is sit down
and put together a site.  At that point we have have an open
discussion on the default link.  We had a nice open discussion about
the default link a while back and concluded it the javaplugins site
was fine since there is only one site available, and when this state
changes, I expect the default to change.

Frankly, I think it is time to separate the talkers from the doers.

-dain