geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: geronimo services/plugins tools
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 14:26:50 GMT
If you haven't already you might want to look at the plugin export
screen in the admin console.  A similar screen for collecting the
various user inputs could be provided in an eclipse based wizard.

It would also be nice if a wizard could generate the static block of a
gbean where the GBeanInfoBuilder is created:

    static {
        GBeanInfoBuilder infoFactory =
GBeanInfoBuilder.createStatic(MyGBean.class);
        GBEAN_INFO = infoFactory.getBeanInfo();
    }

    public static GBeanInfo getGBeanInfo() {
        return GBEAN_INFO;
    }

Paul