geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: liferay
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 14:11:12 GMT
Thanks Matt this helps a lot.  Sounds like
DirectoryInitializationGBean can get the job done, mainly due to the
fact that creating a database in derby is as easy as copying a
directory into var/derby.  I'll look into this approach for the
initial rev of the liferay database pool plugin and think longer term
about creating a more specialized GBean which can run arbitrary sql
against a database connection supplied in the plan xml.

Paul