geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [CONSENSUS] Default plugin site (was Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager)
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:51:20 GMT
There's an interesting plugin site for eclipse at
eclipseplugincentral.com that implements some of the ideas we have
discussed.  It provides a directory of plugins but not the actual
files themselves, pointing elsewhere for the purchase/download.  It
also provides a rating system, news page, and discussion forums.  IMHO
the geronimo project should strive to provide this type of site for
building a healthy commercial and open source community around
geronimo plugins.

The domain names "geronimoplugincentral.com" and
"geronimoplugincentral.org" were available and match the form used by
"eclipseplugincentral.com" so I purchased them and would like to
donate them to the ASF.  How can I do that?  Just send a note to
infrastructure@apache.org?

Best wishes,
Paul