geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] 1.1 Release
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 20:15:13 GMT
I looked at the console using the jetty assembly on linux and the
tomcat assembly on windows.  For the most part everything looks great
but I wanted to bring a couple of items to your attention:

*  web access logs are enabled in the jetty distribution but not
enabled in the tomcat distribution.  (The change recently made in
r412604 to reenable the tomcat access logs should have removed both of
the gbean elements that were added in r407646 instead of just the
one.)

*  creating a new activeio listener from the JMS server portlet fails
with NoSuchMethodError because (I think) the version of activeio that
ActiveMQ was compiled against (2.2-SNAPSHOT) differs from the version
in Geronimo (2.0-r118).  There's some discussion of this issue in
GERONIMO-1906.

Best wishes,
Paul