geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to keep Confluence wiki clean?
Date Mon, 12 Jun 2006 15:04:19 GMT
I've cleaned up spam in geronimo's MoinMoin wiki before but hadn't
noticed it in geronimo's Confluence wiki till now.  According to
http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Spam+Prevention
Confluence has an anti-spam feature that asks the user to recognize a
distorted picture of a word before they can edit (aka 'captcha').
Someone with admin access can supposedly go to the Administration page
and click the link 'Spam Configuration' to enable it.

Best wishes,
Paul