geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request to release ActriveMQ 3.2.4
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2006 15:24:30 GMT
Just wanted to send a reminder that there are a couple of patches
waiting to be applied to AMQ 3.2.4 that address problems with creating
connectors from the console.

Actually, it's possible they have been applied without closing the
JIRAs but I wasn't able to connect to svn.activemq.org to check.

Best wishes,
Paul