geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul McMahan" <paulmcma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving the ActiveMQ gbean modules into the geronimo source tree.
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 21:20:23 GMT
Hiram,  I think that's a good idea since that code is so closely tied
to geronimo and can easily be affected by changes to it.  Case in
point is that I recently debugged a problem in the geronimo console
due to changes in 1.1 and ended up needing to patch the AMQ gbean
code.  I created JIRAs in both Geronimo and AMQ since I knew that this
code is really in a cross section between the two projects.

By the way, the patch I mentioned still needs to be applied so that
connectors can be created from the 1.1 console:

Also, there's a patch that prevents new connectors from being lost
across server restarts:

Best wishes,
Paul