geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: m2 migration status
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:53:52 GMT
  These are known problems. comments inline..

--- Prasad Kashyap <goyathlay.geronimo@gmail.com> wrote:

> I got myself a fresh clean checkout of trunk and built just the
> modules. I encountered the following problems -
>
> 1. The j2ee module compilation failed due to a dependency on ejb spec
> jar.

    Currently the spec jars used in m2 build do not have an associated
pom, this causes the compilation failure. The specs will be available
on  an m2 repo soon after the release.

> 2. The web-builder modules failed compilation due to a dependency on
> servlet spec jar.
>
> I have attached a patch to resolve 1 & 2 above. If others see the
> same
> problem too, then we should open a JIRA and apply this patch.
>
> 3. All builder modules fail the first time on dependency
> xmlbeans:xmlbeans-jsr173-api:jar:2.0-dev. The second attempt will
> succeed.

    This requires latest xmlbeans-maven-plugin. I have not checked if
it has been published.
        I am travelling and have only email access till Tuesday
afternoon.

Thanks
Anita