geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [RTC] m2-plugins deployment plugin: PLEASE VOTE
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:42:49 GMT
     AFAIK, maven makes sure that it has all the plugins even before
sorting the projects. It can not distinguish the fact that a subset of
the projects do not need the plugin. Ideally maven should distinguish
between a maven plugin and other plugins. If  m2 snapshots are
published somewhere, it will get an older copy of the plugins and
happily continue the build.

Thanks
Anita