geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: m2 builds
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:25:22 GMT
    This is not a requirement. There is a patch to build openejb only
when necessary (comment out openejb). Once the 1.2-snapshots (geronimo
and openejb) are published somewhere, we will be able to do :
svn ...
mvn
    Until then the following steps must be used -
mvn -Dall=modules
mvn -Dall=plugins
    Once the plugin is built, just mvn or mvn clean install is
sufficient to build everything.

Thanks
Anita