geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject M2 Build Instructions on wiki (M2 : Build Instruction)
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 17:04:17 GMT
Hi All,
    I would like to add Maven 2 build instructions to the wiki. Since
the code base contains pom.xml files, people assume that it builds with
M2. I am considering an index 'Apache Geronimo' or 'Apache Geronimo -
Latest'. This space could deal with things happening on the trunk. As
suggested by Jacek, I could use 'Apache Geronimo Build using Apache
Maven 2' title for the new page.
    Comments/suggestions?

Thanks
Anita