geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: M2 Issues and Actions - svn:externals workaround
Date Thu, 29 Jun 2006 22:20:52 GMT

> > Note http rather than https.
>
> I hope someone who actually knows will speak up, but I thought https
> worked fine for non-committers whereas http did not work for
> committers.  If true I would suggest https rather than http.

AFAIUI, you won't be able to work with the openejb checkout as if it
was a regular checkout. It's only for non-committers' convenience to
let them build Geronimo using M2. OpenEJB committers will have to
remove their own copy of OpenEJB from within Geronimo and work with it
outside Geronimo local source directory. Thus, I chose http which is
faster.

> david jencks

Jacek

--