geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: [openejb-dev] [RTC] Update for new OpenEJB 2.2
Date Tue, 27 Jun 2006 06:24:51 GMT

> A patch for this change can be found in GERONIMO-12345, but the
> attached patch is not expected work perfectly.  Any mismatches or
> problems will be worked out during the final merge with trunk.

Hi Dain,

It had really worried me as what you said implies that we won't be
able to verify whether what has been voted is really what has been
applied to trunk. Before I spend time applying the patch, would you
comment on the problems you might've encountered which ended up as
'not expected work perfectly'.

Other than that I'm awaiting a response to Alan's question about
OpenEJB 3 being considered deprecated.

> -dain

Jacek

--