geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <>
Subject Re: [RTC] m2-plugins deployment plugin: PLEASE VOTE
Date Mon, 26 Jun 2006 08:18:46 GMT
On 6/26/06, Aaron Mulder <> wrote:
> I think if you try again the stax and jsr173 problems will not happen.
>  It's only after the first clean build in an XMLBeans directory that
> they happen.  Unfortunately, that may mean they happen on like 10
> different modules.
> Apparently this is due to errors in the XMLBeans plugin or POM and
> David J had an idea of how to patch things locally to make this go
> away.

Thanks Aaron, but it didn't help, either. I tried building j2ee-schema
a couple of times and all finished with the exception:

1) xmlbeans:xmlbeans-jsr173-api:jar:2.0-dev

You're right about XMLBeans issue with its pom which I remember I read
on maven-dev mailing list. I think it might be that others use
not-that-recent xmlbeans from maven2 repo and unless they run with -U
option set they won't experience it.

>      Aaron

Jacek Laskowski

View raw message