geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Geronimo 1.1 Press Release
Date Sat, 24 Jun 2006 20:02:47 GMT
> Here is the revised press release for Geronimo 1.1.  This incorporates all feedback received.

Hey Matt,

Just a comment before it's published :-) Spot some typos.

> PMC members, may I forward this to the PRC or will someone from the PMC send this?

Go ahead. +1 from me after the fixes are in.

Send it to prc@apache.org with dev and pmc CC'ed.

> Matt

> Apache Software Foundation Announces Release of
> Apache Geronimo Version 1.1
>
> Usability Improvements Simplify Configuration and Deployment of J2EE Applications
>
> (City, State)  June xx, 2006 -- The Apache Software Foundation is pleased to announce
the release of
> Apache Geronimo Version 1.1, an open source, application server

Remove the comma between 'open source' and 'application server'

> from the Apache community. The
> release continues the J2EE certification path led by the previous version of Geronimo,
providing a
> fully compliant and usable J2EE container suitable for everything from development to
Enterprise
> deployments.

Why is the 'Enterprise' upper-cased?

> The flexible, easy to use, and easy-to-configure application server

Change 'easy to use' to 'easy-to-use' as is 'easy-to-configure' and
'best-of-breed'.

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski