geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Klustering and Kache
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 08:24:08 GMT
On 6/17/06, Jeff Genender <jgenender@savoirtech.com> wrote:

> I just wanted to pass a note that some of us are working on the
> geronimo-cache which is a "first-pass" at clustering in the sandbox:
>
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/geronimo-cache/
>
> Its the beginning of a full replication implementation...its a start.  I
> would like to invite any and all to feel free to jump in and chat about
> it on the lists.
>
> Its not fully functional but its a hopeful move in the right direction.

Jeff, just a thought - would you mind if I asked you to create a Wiki
page to incorporate it and the future notes about the implementation?
It'd be of help and would let people contribute in another way, e.g.
some UML class diagrams, etc. I guess changing the page will be much
easier than coding so some might jump in this way.

> Jeff

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski