geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Tracking progress of merging dead-1.2 branch into trunk
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:42:53 GMT

> You can see what you (or someone else :-) did in dead-1.2 with e.g.
>
> grep djencks all_changes.log
>
> I think there are 329 changes (I did about 43).
>
> I propose that as we merge, verify the changes have already been
> merged, or decide they are obsolete we change the start of the line
> to "Merged"
>
> Comments?

No comments so far, but I guess it can only mean we're all so happy
with your proposal we can't speak/write anything ;) It does help me
and am going to use/review it. Thanks!

Do you think it's worth to apply the m2 patches given the
revolutionary approach taken in 1.1? I'd appreciate Anita's and
Prasad's comment on it.

> david jencks

Jacek

--