geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Unassigned Patches: week of 06-05-2006
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 16:38:51 GMT

> I've just added a couple of trivial scripts for ActiveMQ and
> ServiceMix - though am not sure if these trivial shell scripts in
> gbuild fall under the Geronimo ReviewThenCommit? If there's an issue I
> can always move them into the ActiveMQ and ServiceMix repos.

Well, I don't want to be a PITA, but as you know THE board was quite
picky about it and until it's changed we need to vote each and every
change unless it's a bug (which is not in this case). That's my
understanding. Sorry! On the other hand if it's so trivial, getting
3x+1 won't be any problem ;)

> James

Jacek

--