geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Re: Request change to RTC Process
Date Sat, 03 Jun 2006 18:56:19 GMT

> "I have reviewed (and possibly tested) this patch and found it good.
> I understand the capability which the patch is adding and support the
> direction in which it is taking the Geronimo project"

+1

Very well said. The truth as I understand it is that everybody's
responsible for his/her votes so if one says +1 it's assumed (s)he's
aware of the consequences. In case of committers or PMCers it's even
more visible that they *do* need to understand the consequences. It
shouldn't be any doubt if a change should be applied or not and the
way one gets to that point is hir (=his/her) own method.

> --kevan

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski