geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject Unit tests coverage - what about rising the bar up to 99,999% ;)
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:53:12 GMT
Hi,

Just a thought that sprung to my mind. I must admit that I haven't
followed the progress on 1.1 branch carefully enough and most likely
lost track. I'm going to get up to speed with the latest whistles and
bells and thought to take a look at the unit tests and how much we've
got them so far.

Has anyone looked at the test unit coverage? Possibly using clover or
any other alternative (I should know about)? Is there anyone out there
that thought about it too and meant to help out? Please speak up!

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.laskowski.net.pl