geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jacek Laskowski" <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>
Subject RTC and M2 migration
Date Fri, 02 Jun 2006 18:15:47 GMT
Hi,

After much longer than anticipated pause I'm revving up and am almost
ready to help with the M2 migration. I wonder however how to apply RTC
principles to M2-related changes. There're two active non-committers -
Anita and Prasad and I wonder whether their votes are binding in this
matter given their extraoridinary efforts to make it happen. My vote
is excluded so provided theirs count there's one missing. Should I ask
for approval smaller changes - let say one module - and wait 72 hours
to get it approved? What will happen after that time? Is it assumed to
be approved afterwards?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski