geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Davanum Srinivas" <dava...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Frustrations of a Release Manager
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 18:35:52 GMT
Aaron,

Sure. I assumed for a bit that the RTC [1] and PMC Changes [2]
instituted by our pmc chair had sent a strong signal and wrongfully
thought that had its desired effect, which is to help improve
collaboration and make sure there are no "exclusionary walls" w.r.t
participating in Geronimo development.

-- dims

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=geronimo-dev&m=114825592721785&w=2
[2] http://geronimo.apache.org/contributors.html